The CSO will evaluate market forecast and long-term trends, collect competitive intelligence, drive cross-functional business processes and maintain business model innovation.
Chief Strategy Officer Responsibilities:
• Developing inclusive strategic plan and strategy by collaborating with leadership team, board and executive.
• Collaborating with CFO to develop capital plan in line with strategy.
• Analyzing market dynamics, market share changes, product line performance and competitive intelligence.
• Collaborating with leadership, special committees and consultants to execute strategies.
• Communicating strategy effectively throughout company.
• Ensuring suitable metrics are in place to measure performance and progress.
• Identifying key capital projects, joint ventures, potential M&A targets and other strategic partnership opportunities.
• Monitoring execution of business initiatives.
Chief Strategy Officer Requirements:
• Advanced degree in marketing or business development.
• 3+ years strategic experience in a similar environment, management consulting or investment banking.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficient computer skills.