The Chief Information Security Officer serves as the process owner of all assurance activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customers. A key element of the Chief Information Security Officer job role is working with executive management to determine acceptable levels of risk for the organization. You will be mainly responsible for a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders Assist with the overall business technology planning
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification
- Minimum of eight to 12 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services
- Specific experience in Agile (scaled) software development or other best in class development practices
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments.