We are looking to hire a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website Managers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
• Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
• Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
• Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
• Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
• Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
• Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
• Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
• Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
• Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
• Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
• Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
• A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
• 2 years of work experience in a related field.
• Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
• Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).