This document can be downloaded using the link at the bottom.
An Internship offer letter is an official letter providing information to an individual about their selection for an internship position and other details.
Subject: Letter of Internship
Congratulations! You have been selected by _____ as ______ INTERN.
You will be issued a letter of appointment on the day of joining. Meanwhile, the company is pleased to issue the following letter of intent.
Salient terms & conditions of your appointment with __ are as follows.
Consolidated Stipend: A sum of _____ per month will be paid to you as stipend. You will not be entitled to any other benefits.
Post consultation with you, the following has been agreed upon.
• Date of Joining:
• Reporting Time: 10:00 AM
**In order to experience a smooth Onboarding, please reach the venue on time.
Monthly Payable Salary will be evaluated as per the following conditions:
• Monthly Payable Salary: Gross CTC / 30 * Total working days – leaves deduction
• Total Working Days: Days from date of joining till 30th of each month
• Leave Deduction: Gross CTC / 30 * total deductible leaves
The appointment letter issued to you, will, inter alia, contain the following terms
• ____ months internship period during which either party may terminate the Agreement by giving 30 day notice or salary in lieu thereof. Your services at the end of probation period shall be treated as confirmed unless specifically extended by the company in writing OR Your services at the end of probation or training period shall be examined and then will be confirmed by the company.
• Absence for a continuous period of 5 days without prior approval of your supervisors, (including overstay of leave), would be treated as abandonment of service and can lead to your services being terminated without notice. In such an eventuality the Company reserves the right to recover from you, all expenses incurred with regard to any training and development, special education, upskilling or on the job training imparted by the company or damages suffered by Company due to loss of billing.
Stipend will be credited to your account number provided by you at the time of joining on 10th of every month. In case 10th is a holiday, salary will be transferred on the previous working day.
After ___ months, performance of will be reviewed and if you meet the pre-requisites, your employment will be confirmed with us. Or else, we will provide you with the Letter of Experience at the end of your ____ months training with us.
1 paid leave is allowed in a month, however, leaves can be accumulated and be opted for later. Accumulation / carry−forward of leave will be governed according to existing Company policy in force from time to time.
You shall be required to provide the Company all documents and information as set forth in Annexure I
of this letter of Intent.
We operate 5 days a week. You will be expected to work remotely − as assigned to you by your supervisor in compliance with laws in force. You will be eligible for 2 weekly offs (Saturday and Sunday).
This letter of intent is valid from the date of issue unless otherwise specified. In case any terms or conditions are not met, this letter of intent will be considered automatically withdrawn without any obligation on part of the company.
With Warm Regards ,
Accepted and Agreed,
In case of any questions / clarifications regarding your appointment letter/joining/other queries, contact _____ between 10 am to 6 pm (Monday to Friday).
Thank you for your interest in _____. Listed below are the documents that you need to furnish (in Photocopy) at the time of joining. Joining will not be completed without these documents.
- Letter of Intent (Carry a photocopy of the letter with your signature)
- Date of Birth Proof (ONE of the following: Birth Certificate, Passport, Driving license)
- Address Proof (ONE of the following: Passport, Bank Statement (Latest), or Rent Agreement)
In addition to the documents mentioned above, you are requested to provide the following documents & information. Please ensure that these documents and information are available with you on your date of joining.
- Updated Resume
- Academics: School, Graduation and/ or Post-Graduation Transcript
- Professional Experience and Relieving Letter from previous employer (last employment, if any)
- Nationality Proof (Passport, Driving License or any government approved proof indicating nationality)
- 2 recent Passport size photograph
With Warm Regards ,
Accepted and Agreed,
Click here to download this document.