The President is responsible for the company's accountability to the shareholders and the general public and acts as the face of the company.
• Overseeing budgets, staff, and executives and evaluating the success of the company.
• Analyzing budgets and financial reports.
• Looking for alliances, mergers, partnerships, and investment opportunities and reviewing and advising on contracts.
• Maintaining your knowledge of tax liabilities, implications, and exemptions, as well as finances and operations.
• Meeting with board members and other executives to assess the direction of the company, develop short and long-term goals, plans, and strategies, and ensure the company's compliance with the stated mission.
• Overseeing the complete operation of the company and ensuring all goals are met based on the company's strategic plans.
• Listening to the viewpoints and reports of the company's Vice Presidents or directors and making the final decisions.
• Updating and revising plans to increase the company's profitability and progress.
• Creating and maintaining relationships with the community and industry leaders and encouraging business investments.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
• A Master's Degree in similar field.
• 8-10 years' industry experience gained from working your way up the corporate ladder through various roles and jobs.
• Financial and operational knowledge of various industries.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.