We are looking for a keen and talented individual to join our team as a Billing Coordinator. This role requires an individual who has the ability to multitask without compromising the accuracy of the work produced. You will be responsible for overseeing our billing operations along with the billings team.
- Support the operational billing for an allocated office/team to ensure bills are being raised accurately and efficiently
- Maintain and update billing records
- Resolve internal and external billing queries Escalate billing issues to managers/partners in a timely manner
- Review and update billing protocols as and when required
- Suggest, support & initiate changes to the billing process Following up on outstanding payments
- Perform reconciliation of billing accounts and investigate any discrepancies
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders with both legal teams, the wider finance teams, and external vendors
- Degree in business administration, accounting, or a related field.
- Work experience as a billing coordinator or similar role
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills
- Highly organized, enthusiastic, and pays attention to detail
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of accounting software.