To construct, collect, and manage our digital information, we're looking for a detail-oriented data entry operator. You will be expected to compile, merge, and format papers for data entry, review documents for mistakes, input data and update the database, and handle digital file systems as a data entry operator. You must have strong typing abilities and be detail-oriented to be a good data entry operator. Skilled data entry operators should be able to recognize data inaccuracies promptly and work with precision.
● Documents, materials, and information are gathered, collated, and prepared for data input
● Conducting research to gather information for papers and materials that are missing information
● Using paper or dictation to create digital documents
● Examining all documents and material for accuracy and reporting any errors or inconsistencies to the supervisor
● Data is captured in digital databases, and backups are taken on a regular basis
● Databases, archives, and filing systems are updated and maintained
● Databases are monitored and reviewed, and any flaws or discrepancies are corrected
● Generate and export data reports, spreadsheets, and documents
● Filing, inventorying office supplies, scanning, and printing are examples of clerical duties
● GED or high school diploma
● 1 year of experience working as a data entry operator or in a similar position
● Typing skills are exceptional.
● Excellent multitasking and time management skills