We're searching for a dedicated service delivery manager who will be in charge of maintaining great customer relationships and developing our services in order to keep our customers happy. Technological responsibilities, such as debugging technical issues, and administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and verifying inventory quality, may be performed by the service delivery manager.
● Maintaining positive customer relationships
● Within the context of the business, identifying client demands and monitoring service delivery
● Leading the service delivery team, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the team's processes and duties are completed effectively are all responsibilities
● Keeping track of finances and budgets
● Identifying cost-cutting opportunities without jeopardizing customer happiness.
● Using your ingenuity to build, improve, and refine services by analyzing consumer feedback
● Maintaining organization and adhering to deadlines
● Developing relationships with team leaders to define the company's offerings, delivery requirements, and solutions to any challenges that may develop
● A bachelor's degree in business or a similar subject
● Customer service, leadership, and logistics experience may be advantageous
● Ability to use business support tools and have good computer abilities
● Customer service, project management, and quality control skills are all essential
● Ability to plan resources effectively