We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager. Reporting to the Senior Manager - Planning, the role will be responsible for driving service improvement by working with Operational and Commercial Teams to proactively identify and resolve issues for shipping lines, haulers and other port users.
• To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy across the business.
• To ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives.
• To ensure that the Customer Services function is adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customers.
• To represent the Customer Services function as an active member of the Senior Management Team.
• To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards within Call Enquiries and Order Processing.
• To ensure the accurate processing of customer quotations, orders and order confirmations within agreed timescales.
• To ensure that all customer enquiries are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescales.
• Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Services function.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Experience of developing and refining processes to improve efficiency and the experience of customers
• Proven ability to develop, collect and monitor appropriate KPIs to drive improvements in customer service and to support resource planning
• Confident communicator
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and CRM systems.
• Experience of managing a busy customer service team
• Experience of training, developing and mentoring new staff
• Proven ability to priorities your own and team workloads to meet customers’ requirements.