Are you an aspiring Middleware Developer trying to find a challenging role where you'll learn lots more within the area of technology?
If you're hooked on technology, constantly seeking to find out and improve your skillset, then you're the sort of person we are looking for!
- Collaboratively participates in business requirements gathering sessions and documents technical specifications readily resolve defects, and maintain and implements high-quality program changes, applying IT development standards and practices
- Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and supply proper documentation
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for assigned work and documentation for all completed work assignments
- Leverage an in depth understanding of business processes and procedures to organize accurate and comprehensive user-level documentation
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to implement and test program modules in line with functional requirements and development standards
- Assist peers with detailed program analysis & design for assigned work
- Previous working experience as a Middleware Developer for (x) year(s)
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Web application development experience in any MVC framework
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL and SQL database