Value-based Interview Questions
These questions can be asked during an interview to assess the values of the candidate and ensure that they are the right fit for the company.
The following are examples of value-based interview questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What would you say is your greatest accomplishment so far?
- Can you tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how did you handle it?
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to handle an unhappy customer or client? What did you do?
- How do you personally define success?
- How do you handle conflict?
- Can you recall a time when you went above and beyond expectations?
- Why did you decide to leave your previous job? / Why have you decided to leave your job?
- What are your biggest pet peeves?
- What motivates you?
- What are your least favorite aspects of your job?
- What would you do if you had to work with a colleague with who you don’t usually get along with?
Click here to download the document.