The Customer Support Executive will be responsible for the selection of staff in the hiring process and ensure that a standardized level of service is maintained for all customers.
Customer Support Executive Responsibilities:
• Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
• Overseeing the customer service process.
• Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
• Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
• Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
• Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
• Creating policies and procedures.
Customer Support Executive Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of CRM systems.
• Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.