• Creation of effective and efficient show-marketing graphic designs and participate in communications with client and liaisons, as appropriate.
• Participates to insure institutional and marketing objectives are met and integrated via shows, partners, residents, and activities.
• Works on special projects, initiatives, promotions and other programs as needed at the direction of the Marketing Manager.
• Assists in the collaboration and work provided by outside vendors, media outlets and marketing alliances.
• Assists Marketing department as a whole with other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager and Press and Promotions Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required.
• 3-5 years design experience required.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal/human relations skills.
• Strong judgment and decision making abilities.