Change Management Interview Questions
● Do you know what the Change Management process entails? How would you approach your boss to request a change?
● How do you explain to team members that they need to change a process right away? (For example, due to additional system requirements, the development team must build a new feature under a short schedule.)
● Describe an instance when you had difficulty persuading your team to change your goals or allocate tasks in a new way. What went wrong?
● How do you evaluate the impact of a change you've made? Give an example of when you successfully changed a routine procedure.
● To analyze risk, what metrics would you use?
● What data do you include in a project plan to guarantee that all required tasks are scheduled and measured?
● How do you respond to a request for change when you get the conventional "this is how we do things" response?
● What would you say if you had to make an unpopular decision (like a budget cut)?
Click here to download this document.