A Training Manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Training Manager Responsibilities:
• Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
• Effectively manage the training budget.
• Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
• Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
• Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
• Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
• Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
• Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
• Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
Training Manager Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or a related field.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in training and development management.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
• Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.