We are looking for a qualified and motivated Business Consultant to assess and reform business operations, provide expert guidance and implement projects. The Business Consultant's responsibilities include reviewing and analyzing different aspects of the business, compiling data and reports, presenting recommendations and guiding the implementation of new projects.
To be successful as a Business Consultant, you should have expert business knowledge and excellent communication skills. A top Business Consultant should have outstanding research skills and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities.
Business Consultant Responsibilities:
• Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
• Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
• Developing detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
• Organizing and managing business projects.
• Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
• Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
• Providing guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
• Tracking and assessing the effectiveness of projects.
Business Consultant Requirements:
• Degree in business administration or related field required.
• Previous experience in business consulting preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong research and data collection skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, database and asset management software.