The Quality Assurance Specialist's responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
• Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
• Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
• Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
• Making recommendations for improvement.
• Creating training materials and operating manuals.
• Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
• Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
• Masters Degree preferred; certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
• Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field.
• Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
• Excellent data collection and analysis skills.