These questions can be used when conducting an interview for conflict resolution.
The following are examples of interview questions for conflict resolution.
1. Tell me about a time you had to handle conflict on a project.
2. How do you deal with conflict?
3. Tell me about a time when you had an issue with another colleague.
4. How do you deal with different opinions when working on a team?
5. Describe a situation where you disagreed with a supervisor.
6. Tell me about a time you had to respond to an unhappy client or customer.
7. How do you handle situations when you need to do something that you don’t want to do?
8. How would you resolve a conflict between two team members who cannot resolve it between themselves?
9. Give an instance where you had to settle a conflict between two individuals.
10. How would you manage a team that witnesses many internal conflicts?
11. How would you approach a team member who is aggressive or arrogant to others?
12. Are you a person that sees conflict as an opportunity to compromise and collaborate? If so, how?
Click here to download the document