We are trying to find Big Data Engineer to create solutions for the job in a real-time and highly data-driven organization. With a range of projects to develop data processing applications, you will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology across all stages of the lifecycle.
- Responsible for Hadoop development
- Implementation including loading from disparate data sets
- Development of the various Big Data solutions
- Ability to design solutions based on high-level architecture.
- Manage the technical communication between the survey vendor and internal systems
- Maintain the systems such as: (Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elasticsearch)Collaborate with other research teams
- Building a cloud-based platform which will allows easy development of new applications
- X years of experience as a Big Data Engineer or similar role
- X years experience programming and/or architecting a back end language (Java, J2EE, Core
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred)
- Experience with Java oriented technologies (JBoss, Spring, SpringMVC, Hibernate, REST/SOAP)
- Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem and similar frameworks
- Familiarity with various tools such as AWS, Mesos or Docker and an instinct for automation
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving