The CIO will provide insight and direction, lead investment teams, complete all fund transactions and effectively maintain portfolio developments.
• Establish effective and well-organized investment processes.
• Write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis.
• Organize regular investment reports and reviews, including quantitative and qualitative portfolio studies.
• Lead the investment strategy unit within the company.
• Perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
• Help manage and uphold current client relationships.
• Attend annual meetings, review quarterly financial statements and remain up-to-date with any important valuation or policy changes.
• A degree in finance or a relevant field from an accredited institution.
• A minimum of 8 years related experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
• Strong experience leading, supervising and motivating a team of investment professionals.
• Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
• Knowledge of investment strategies and opportunities.