You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
• Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
• Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
• Outline the goals for research and development.
• Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
• Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
• Managing technology budgets and time frames.
• Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
• Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
• Acting as a mentor to team members.
• Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 8 years working in a technological role.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
• Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
• Exceptional team management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.