We have a new role open in our team for a Financial Analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
• Analyzing financial data.
• Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
• Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
• Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
• Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
• Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
• Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
• Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
• Providing financial models.
• Making financial forecasts.
Financial Analyst Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field.
• Proven experience in the financial industry.
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.