The Managing Director's responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and company policies, maintaining an open dialogue with stakeholders, and driving organizational success.
Managing Director Responsibilities:
• Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
• Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
• Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency.
• Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
• Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
• Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
• Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance, investments, and ventures.
Managing Director Requirements:
• Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
• Extensive experience as a Managing Director or in a similar role.
• Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.