Communication Skills Questions are questions that can be used in an interview to assess the candidate’s ability to communicate
The following are examples of communication skills questions:
- How would you go about teaching a co-worker who keeps making the same mistake?
- What is your favorite method of communication and why?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer or co-worker. How did you approach it?
- Tell me about a time when you had to deliver bad news to someone and how you dealt with it.
- How would you describe yourself?
- Your manager has asked you to work on a task but the instructions were not clear. What do you do?
- What do you think makes a good presentation?
- You are working on a group project but your team members keep disagreeing with your ideas. What do you do?
- Do you think that you are a good communicator?
- What does good teamwork mean to you?
Click here to download this document