The Event Manager will be tasked with researching and securing venues, planning and managing our events' calendar, negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief objectives.
Event Manager Responsibilities:
• Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
• Handling budgeting and invoicing.
• Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
• Managing branding and communication.
• Developing event feedback surveys.
• Obtaining permits.
• Handling post-event reports.
• Negotiating sponsorship deals.
• Handling logistics.
• Updating senior management.
Event Manager Requirements:
• Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
• 2 years of project management experience.
• Good leadership skills.
• Highly Organized.
• Communication and marketing skills.
• Proficiency in various event softwares.
• Expert interpersonal skills.