As a Validation Engineer, you'll be liable for validating software solutions for persistent memory applications. At this position, you'll have the prospect to find out new things, develop your career and use the newest technology.
- Conduct firmware validation testing of automotive and handheld devices
- Provide documentation, debug information, and reproduction steps when unexpected device behavior is seen.
- Define validation test plans and procedures for brand spanking new products and firmware changes
- Assist with automating firmware validation
- Work with hardware engineers and firmware developers
- Define relevant engineering requirements
- Actively participate within the development cycle
- Give suggestions for more optimized solutions
- Give feedback and participate in new idea generation
- Always ensure quality issues are addressed and resolved before release.
- Keep up so far on the general activities of the team, identify issues early and take constructive, corrective actions.
- X years validation experience or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in C#, Python, Linux shell scripting
- Familiar with writing test /validation code in Linux environments with Python
- Knowledge of Software validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills