We are looking for an experienced chief data officer to join our team. As our chief data officer, you will be responsible for the management of all data-related functions and activities of the business.
Chief Data Officer Responsibilities:
· Develop the company’s overall data strategy and create action plans.
· Manage and lead the data and analytics department.
· Create and identify business value and new business opportunities from data.
· Oversee data management and analytics.
· Lead the company’s data culture and ensure that it’s fully integrated into the organization.
· Work closely with other departments on data and information management.
· Handle the management, storage, and quality of data.
· Research and identify data-related innovations and drive the digital transformation of the business.
Chief Data Officer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, Technology, Data Science or related field
· Min. 8 years experience in senior data management or related role
· Proven management and leadership experience
· Excellent data literacy
· Experience in data management, data governance, and data platforms
· Passionate and data-driven
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Experience working with different stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills