Graduate Interview Questions
These questions can be used when conducting a graduate interview.
The following are examples of graduate interview questions:
1. What was the worst part of your course?
2. Can you explain how your qualifications might benefit your career?
3. Why do you want this as your first post-graduation job?
4. What skills did you develop during your time at university?
5. Why should you get this graduate role?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time after graduating?
7. Tell me about a time you’ve demonstrated excellent teamwork skills at university?
8. What motivates you to do well in your chose career path?
9. Why do you think you’ll be successful in this graduate job role?
10. What extra-curricular activities did you partake in at university?
11. What do you hope to gain from your time at our company?
12. What do you think the biggest challenge of the job will be?
Click here to download the document