Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website. In addition, they engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Digital marketing executives also analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
• Develop and implement social media plans
• Promote the importance of digital content across the organisation, encouraging colleagues to make the best use of it in their work, including advising and enabling staff to develop engaging content to enhance our digital presence.
• Work closely with the Communications Team and the Retail Team to ensure that the digital communications align with and support the company’s wider objectives.
• Manage and deliver an online content plan, including the commissioning, production, and quality control of online content including audio, video and written content such as blog posts.
• Manage and continually evolve the organisation’s digital activity across all existing and future platforms ensuring excellent user experience.
• Develop relevant policies and guidance around digital communications to ensure a consistent and professional approach.
• Perfect knowledge of web analytic tools
• BSc\BA in marketing or relevant field
• Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
• Excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practice
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of all areas in digital marketing
• Experience in B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO\SEM