Graphic Designer Interview Questions
These questions can be used when interviewing candidates for a graphic designer role.
The following are examples of graphic designer interview questions:
1. Why have you chosen a career in graphic design?
2. What do you know about our company and our industry?
3. Why do you want to work for our company?
4. What do you think makes a good graphic designer?
5. From your portfolio, what is your favourite piece of work and why?
6. From your portfolio, what is your least favourite piece of work, and why?
7. What is your favourite graphic design trend currently?
8. Which graphic design software do you use most frequently?
9. Which areas of your graphic design abilities would you want to improve on?
10. Which types of projects do you enjoy working on?
11. How do you ensure that your deadlines are met?
12. Can you talk me through your creative process? How would you go about designing a new piece of content for our [website/social media], for example?
Click here to download this document.