We are looking for a highly-analytical Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our talented accounting department. To accomplish your goal of successfully managing our company’s tax and financial processes, you will perform various tasks. These include filing all tax forms, performing regular audits, and analyzing business transactions.
• Maintain and organize digital and physical financial records.
• Assess all business transactions and prepare accurate reports on your findings.
• Coordinate with employees on income tax research and planning.
• Develop and implement effective accounting policies and processes.
• Ensure you remain up-to-date on industry changes and changes in regulations.
• Respond to tax and accounting related issues.
• Conduct periodic audits to guarantee accuracy in financial records, expenses, and savings.
• Contribute to budgeting procedures.
• Regularly brief management on the company’s financial position and recommend solutions to improve results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience as a public accountant.
• CPA certification is a requirement.
• Solid understanding of accounting software.