The Sales Support Specialist's responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. To be a successful Sales Support Specialist, you should have good time management and organizational skills. You should also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication.
• Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
• Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
• Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
• Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
• Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
• Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
• A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
• Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
• Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
• An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.