The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, good strategic thinking, excellent communication skills, exceptional numerical proficiency, and strong leadership skills. The noteworthy Finance Director should harmonize financial operations, develop effective financial strategies, guide efforts towards financial stability, monitor all financial activities, promote revenue growth, ensure compliance with accounting regulations, and maintain good relationships with investors.
• Directing financial planning and strategy.
• Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
• Training accounting staff.
• Reviewing departmental budgets.
• Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
• Analyzing complex financial data.
• Managing internal controls.
• Overseeing audit and tax functions.
• Developing and implementing accounting policies.
• Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
• 10+ years of experience in Finance related positions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Proficiency in accounting software.
• Financial management experience.
• Broad knowledge of accounting principles