These questions can be used when conducting a HTML interview.
The following are examples of HTML interview questions:
1. What is HTML?
2. What is a tag?
3. How would one insert an image in HTML?
4. What is the simplest HTML page?
5. How do I create frames? What is a frameset?
6. How do I add a comment in HTML?
7. What is a Hypertext link?
8. How to create a form in HTML?
9. What is a DOCTYPE? Which one do I use?
10. How do you add a button in HTML?
11. Can I have two or more actions in the same form?
12. How do you change font colour in HTML?
Click here to download this document.