We are seeking an experienced CEO to manage day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
• to provide overall leadership for the Corporation;
• to develop and maintain an effective organizational structure for the Corporation by
• delegating to senior management the functions and responsibilities required to run the
• operations and growth of the Corporation while retaining oversight and ultimate
• responsibility over the discharge of these functions;
• to foster a culture that promotes ethical practices and encourages individual integrity, as
• set out in greater detail in the Corporation’s Code of Business Conduct;
• to maintain a positive and ethical work climate that is conducive to attracting, retaining
• and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels;
• to implement the Corporation’s annual corporate budget, and to report on the
• achievement of objectives contained in that corporate budget;
• to report to the Board and act as a liaison between senior management and the Board;
• to evaluate management operations and financial performance and report to the Board on such results;
• in conjunction with the Board, to conduct ongoing strategic planning and establish long term goals for the Corporation;
• to assist the Board with policy development and risk analysis;
• to develop and assess the performance of senior management; and
• to ensure the Board has the required access to information.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a senior management position. As CEO, this individual demonstrates critical competencies in the following broad categories:
• Corporate Compliance: The CEO is a former or current compliance officer with at least 5 years’ experience in the compliance field, with some experience in international compliance.
• The CEO is willing and able to write and be active in compliance related social media on a regular basis. This leader has the ability to discuss compliance issues, trends, and other matters at a high level in print, speaking and in social media. The CEO is able to represent and advocate for the profession.
• Business Acumen: this position requires an individual with knowledge and experience in management and administration. The position requires demonstrated experience in integrating and coordinating diverse areas of management:
• Knowledge in the following areas is required: Human resources, finance, oral and written communications, planning and evaluating, and governance.
• Possesses a high EQ and IQ.
• A high level of personal skills is required to make formal, persuasive presentations to groups and to deal effectively with people from all segments of the compliance community.
• Effectively manage people.
• Maintain a positive office culture.
• Act with the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
• Be able to accept good new ideas and implement them quickly.
• Be able to effectively explain why the organization can’t implement certain ideas.
• The individual must be comfortable with diversity and respectful of a wide range of faiths, beliefs and experiences.